Watch each of the presentations by your classmates and comment on their presentations by answering the following questions:
1. What does the presenter do well?
2. What do you think needs improvement?
3. Was the presentation easy for you to follow? Why or why not?
4. Could you easily identify all parts of the presentation (i.e. intro, body, conclusion)?
5. What advice would you give the presenter for next time?
*** Make sure you write the NAME of the person you are commenting about and write your NAME at the end!
*** Make sure you write the NAME of the person you are commenting about and write your NAME at the end!
Great job ladies!
ReplyDeleteAlejundra:
ReplyDelete1)I think she did good presentation because she organized her presentation. She less paused and spoke clearly.
2)Her pronuciation was good, but I realized her mexican internation. She rised her voice in the end of the word.
3)It was easy to follow her presentation because she spoke clearly.
4)Yes I could.
5)Just intonation I think!
Truc
1)Good presentation. She gave 3reasons in her presentation, and it helped my understanding.
2)She looked so nervous. Usually, she can speake more fluently, so she can be more relax.
3)She spoke slowly, so it was easy to listen follow her presentation.
4)She used the word "first, second,,," so I could understand easily.
5)Pronunsiation "S" in the end of the word.
Dani
1)She organized her presentation well. She asked lisner "Do you know..." I think that was good.
2)She pronounced "is" →"isyu"
3)First, she exprained what she would talk about, and it helped my understanding
4)Yes, I could, becouse she organized her presentation clealy.
5)She can practice "S" sound.
Commented by: Hinako Chinen
Hina:
ReplyDelete1. She had clear information and she spoke clear.
2. Her fluency, I think she spoke with a lot of pauses.
3. At the begging for me it was a little confuse, and think she needs to improve the introduction.
4.Yes, maybe she needed a conclusion
5.SHe speaks very clear, but she should improve her fluency and don't be nervous
Truc:
1. The vocabulary that she used was easy to understand.
2. Some sounds in her pronunciation and be less nervous.
3. Yes, because she mention at the beginning what she would talk about.
4.Yes, she used clear sentences
5. She needs to feel more secure
Dani:
1. She knew about the topic, so it seemed easy for her to explain.
2. She needs to be a little more clear in her pronunciation
3. Yes, she was clear
4. Yes, but she needed a conclusion
5. Speaks more clear
Alejundra
ReplyDelete1.Her prestation was good because she could make good organization when she speak about topic.
2.when she was prsetating to us, her tonation and pronauciation was good, but she was inattentive.
3.Yes because her presentation speaking was not fast that is why I can understand easily.
4.Yes
5. she needmore calm dawn during the presentaion.
Hina
1.eye contect was good, when she was presentating.
2.Her presentation contant not enough about story.
2.I could understand about what she said because her speaking speed was great.
4.Yes
5.She need more information about topic.
Truc
1.I think her grammer is good when she was presentating.
2.She need practice some of vocaburary tonation.
3.Yes because she has great organization and clear.
4.Yes, I could
5.She need little bit more calm down:)
Alejundra:
ReplyDelete1. She did her presentation well because she showed us pictures to understand more her information. She also spoke very fluently and clearly.
2. She shouldn't raise her voice at the end of the sentence, and she should improve some pronunciations.
3. Yes, it was. Because she recognized her presentation well.
4. Yes, because she introduced and finished clearly.
5. She did well her presentation, so I think she just needs to improve some her pronunciations, and she shouldn't say that's all to finish her presentation.
Hina:
1. She did her presentation welll
2. She should improve her pauses, and some pronunciations too.
3. Not really because at the beginning her introduction was not clear
4. Not really.
5. She should recognize her presentation clearer, and she should follow the requirements in the book to do her presentation better. Besides, she should improve her pauses.
Dani:
1. She did well her pronunciation.
2. She should improve her pronunciation.
3. Yes, it was because she introduce three things that she was going to talk about.
4. Not really because she had introduction but no conclusion
5. She should improve her pronunciation, and focus on main topic in order that she shouldn't talk about some things not important. Finally, she should have a conclusion to finish her presentation.