Friday, July 12, 2013

Class Presentation Comments

Your classmates gave some really interesting presentations today. I thought that Alejandra's presentation on meditation was really interesting. She did an excellent job defining technical words for us. Also, her description of how meditation effects our brain was very insightful. Dani did a great job presenting overall. It was clear that she practiced her first presentation and I thought the topic was very interesting. I know many people who have gotten acupuncture, but I still have to try it. Truc was so confident for her first presentation. She spoke clearly and had excellent organization, which made it so easy to follow! Hinako was also successful at improving her presenting skills in her first presentation. The idea of having robots care for the elderly was really interesting. I'm curious to know what the Japanese government decides to do!

4 comments:

  1. Dani: I like both of her presentations, I was interested in her topic about robots in the hospitals and her comment about how robots will be affecting in our future, like education system. She spoke very clear, she looked very secure with herself.
    Hina: I think ther topic about Vitamin Therapy was very interesting, becasuse it was something new for me. I was very suprised beacuse it is very easy to get in in other countries. She spoke very clearly and louder than other times. She should improvise if she forgets something.
    Truc: I like her first topic about robots in the house, i agree with her that they can help us to decrease some house working and we can spend our time in other activities. Her information was very clear and organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani:Her topic was very interesting for me because in her presentation, she talked about Japanese earthquick and nuclear. She said the robot can help to solve the radiation problem. She organized her presentation clearly, and her facial expression was absolutely better than before.

    Ale: She talked about a robotic dog. I used to have a robotic dog, so I could enjoy her presentation. The robotic dog do not need a doctor, so the owner can save money. On the other hand, it is weak in the water. She spoke fluently and used a lot of technical words.

    Truc:She talked about the illegal downroad of music. The music is her favorite habit. She sometimes download the musics on the internet, but she has never paid. She organized her presentation clearly, and used transition phrase. It was helpful for me to follow her presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale : When she was presenting about roboc dog, I can understand her opinion esily. Also, her organization was good and clear. Therefore, I can understand about what roboc dog have had advantage and disadvantage.

    Hina :When I heard her's vitamin thraphy, I was intersted her's topic. Also, The Vitamin thraphy can effect to canser patients even though this thraphy has no side effect. That is why Hina's presentation very intersting to me.

    Truc : Truc presented about listen to the music. I also like music very much. There fore, when I heard her presentation topic and explain, I understand why she likes music anytime. Also her presetation was great more than before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hina: Although she did her presentation not really well because she spoke not smoothly, I liked her topic and all information that her gave. I was especially interesting in her second presentation when she told us about Vitamin Bar. This was a new information to me, so I liked it.

    Dani: Her English is really improved day by day. She did well her presentation. She looked confident when she presented her topics. She also recognized what she intended to talk about, so I could understand all her information.

    Ale: She did very excellently her presentation because she gave us a lot of information and huge knowledge. Although I did not understand all her information because most vocabulary I did not know( that's because of me, not her ) , I liked what she presented. Ale can speak smoothly, clearly, and fast, so I really want to speak like that.

    ReplyDelete